Meet the Teachers Nights are next Monday for grades K & 1 and Tuesday for grades 2 & 3 at 6:30 PM
We hope that your first two weeks of school have been exciting and productive ones. You are invited to attend our Meet the Teachers nights next Monday and Thuesday at 6:30 PM. Also, here are some reminders for a smooth drop off and pick up from school. For walkers, please drop off your children at school no earlier than 8:52 am. This is the time that students are allowed to enter the building and are adequately supervised. Please adhere to all parking lot signs for drop off of students. If picking up your child at dismissal, please remain outside until the doors are opened and enter the Library to pick up your child. You must provide photo ID. Thank you for your cooperation.
Mrs. Esposito & Mr. Reiner
- All visitors are required to present Photo ID when signing in at school.
- School starts at 9:07 and ends at 3:46 for all students in grades 1-3.
- Half Day AM kindergarten starts at 9:07 and ends at 11:54. Half Day PM starts at 12:59 and ends at 3:46.
- If driving your child to school, follow all traffic signs in our parking lot and drop off area. Never leave your car unattended in the drop off lane. Staff members will be on hand to assist all students every morning.
- Student drop off starts at 8:52. Please DO NOT drop your child off before then as there will be no student supervision.
- If you need to pick your child up before the regular dismissal time, please send in a note to your child's teacher or call the office ahead of time. We ask that you not pick up between 3:30 and 3:46. This is a very busy time in the classrooms as teachers are giving important directions and children are in the process of packing up. Any interruption in the class during this time affects all students. Picking up your child from school early should be the exception and not the norm. Please try to schedule appointments well after dismissal when at all possible to avoid loss of instructional time for students.
- Dismissal is at 3:46 pm. If you are picking up your child at dismissal time, you MUST enter the library to meet your child and sign them out. Present valid photo ID.