From the Principal
Meet the Teachers Nights are next Monday for grades K & 1 and Tuesday for grades 2 & 3 at 6:30 PM
We hope that your first two weeks of school have been exciting and productive ones. You are invited to attend our Meet the Teachers nights next Monday and Thuesday at 6:30 PM. Also, here are some reminders for a smooth drop off and pick up from school. For walkers, please drop off your children at school no earlier than 8:52 am. This is the time that students are allowed to enter the building and are adequately supervised. Please adhere to all parking lot signs for drop off of students. If picking up your child at dismissal, please remain outside until the doors are opened and enter the Library to pick up your child. You must provide photo ID. Thank you for your cooperation.
Mrs. Esposito & Mr. Reiner
- All visitors are required to present Photo ID when signing in at school.
- School starts at 9:07 and ends at 3:46 for all students in grades 1-3.
- Half Day AM kindergarten starts at 9:07 and ends at 11:54. Half Day PM starts at 12:59 and ends at 3:46.
- If driving your child to school, follow all traffic signs in our parking lot and drop off area. Never leave your car unattended in the drop off lane. Staff members will be on hand to assist all students every morning.
- Student drop off starts at 8:52. Please DO NOT drop your child off before then as there will be no student supervision.
- If you need to pick your child up before the regular dismissal time, please send in a note to your child's teacher or call the office ahead of time. We ask that you not pick up between 3:30 and 3:46. This is a very busy time in the classrooms as teachers are giving important directions and children are in the process of packing up. Any interruption in the class during this time affects all students. Picking up your child from school early should be the exception and not the norm. Please try to schedule appointments well after dismissal when at all possible to avoid loss of instructional time for students.
- Dismissal is at 3:46 pm. If you are picking up your child at dismissal time, you MUST enter the library to meet your child and sign them out. Present valid photo ID.
Summer Reading 2014
K-3 Supply List for 2014-2015
Kindergarten Celebration 2014
2014 Field Day
New to NRCSD
NRCSD can send out voice, email and text alerts through our notification system,
Blackboard ConnectEd. The portal links below will allow you to control how you receive
alerts, whether by phone call, text, or email. Please click on a link below to self-register.
Parents will need a student I.D. to complete the process.
North Rockland CSD Parent.htm
North Rockland CSD Community.htm
Go Green, Go Paperless
Become environmentally friendly!
Receive all important notices via e-mail from
West Haverstraw Elementary School
Electronic Mail Form!
CLICK BELOW FOR ELECTRONIC FORM
HARD COPY (below)
The Home Access Center Logon for Parents and Guardians
Click Here To Access Home Access Login Page
Closed until Monday August 20 for enrollment rollover. Any information previously viewed may be subject to change.
Home Access Center Login Info.doc
Your email address must be in our student system before you can register
for a Home Access Center Log-on ID and password.
Please download this form if you have not provided us with your email address (email addresses were collected from the student emergency cards).
North Rockland Central School District Email Form.doc
2014-2015 School Opening and Closing Times
AM Session 9:07 AM — 11:54 AM
PM Session 12:59 PM — 3:46 PM
9:07 AM — 3:46 PM
Tuesday, September 23
Meet the Teachers Night
Grades 2 & 3
Guenther, DelValle AM, Texler, Monteith, Rajani AM, Egan, Cespedes, Tillman, Accetta, Rosenberg, Grauerholz, Sandler, Albin PM, Rajani PM, Piesco, Connors, DelValle PM, Kuhta
Wednesday, September 24
Brundage, Arico, Conrad, Albin AM, Wallace, Shurman AM, Rego, Golio, Violetti, Zivec, Cooney, Hayes, Rainone, Shurman PM, Gonzalez, Hirsch, Madera, Couch, Corallo, Casanova
Thu, Sep 25 - Fri, Sep 26
Wednesday, October 1
PTA Fall Fundraiser Ends Today
Please get your orders in to your child's teacher.
0% chance of precipitation.
3% chance of precipitation.